The Burnett at Grant Park Condos for Sale
Search all The Burnett at Grant Park condos for sale below. The Burnett at Grant Park is a mid-rise condo building located in the Grant Park neighborhood of Atlanta. Originally built as an apartment building, the complex was converted into 54 condos in 2017. Perhaps best of all, The Burnett at Grant Park will be walking distance to the upcoming Southside Beltline Trail!
Don't miss out on your dream home at The Burnett. Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new home (that matches your criteria) is listed in the MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19, 2020 at 11:00 PM PST.
The Burnett at Grant Park Information
- The Burnett at Grant Park features 52 condos and one or two-bedroom floorplans.
- The complex is walking distance to The Beacon, a new shopping center located in the southeastern corner of Grant Park.
- Community amenities include a "cyber cafe" and fully-equipped fitness center. The building additionally features controlled access.
- Residents have access to assigned and gated parking.
- Units feature KitchenAid appliances, private balconies, chef's kitchens, walk-in closets,
- Residents are walking distance to the Zoo, Historic Grant Park, and the Southside Beltline Trail.
880 Confederate Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia 30312
840 United Avenue SE, Atlanta, Georgia 30312
High: Maynard H. Jackson Jr.
The Burnett at Grant Park Realtors®
Are you looking for a condo in the Atlanta area? Our real estate team are LOCAL experts and can answer your questions about The Burnett or any other condo development in the area.
Alternatively, if you’re thinking of selling your condo at The Burnett our listing agents are able to provide a list of recently sold properties and up-to-date information about the Atlanta real estate market.