Oakland Park Condos for Sale
Search all Oakland Park condos for sale below. Oakland Park is a mid-rise condo building located in the Grant Park neighborhood of Atlanta. Built in 2007, there are a total of 65 condos within the complex. Units feature high ceilings, walls of windows, and open floor plans. Located along the Memorial Drive corridor, residents of Oakland Park are walking distance to variety of shops and restaurants.
Don't miss out on your dream home at Oakland Park. Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new home (that matches your criteria) is listed in the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 22, 2020 at 9:30 PM PST.
Oakland Park Information
- Community amenities include a fitness center and a rooftop deck with panoramic views.
- Residents of Oakland Park are walking distance to the Atlanta Beltline and the nearby MARTA Station.
- North-facing units have protected views of the historic Oakland Cemetary.
- Oakland Park is a LEED Certified building, meaning that residents will be able to enjoy lower utility bills.
- The building also features ground-level retail, which is currently occupied by Doc Chey's Noodle House.
Address: 563 Memorial Drive SE, Atlanta, Georgia 30312
High: Marynard H. Jackson Jr
Oakland Park Realtors®
Are you looking for a condo in the Atlanta area? Our real estate team are LOCAL experts and can answer your questions about Oakland Park or any other condo development in the area.
Alternatively, if you’re thinking of selling your condo at Oakland Park our listing agents are able to provide a list of recently sold properties and up-to-date information about the Atlanta real estate market.