Providence on Ponce Condos for Sale
Search all Providence on Ponce condos for sale below. Providence on Ponce is a mid-rise condo building located in the Poncey-Highland neighborhood of Atlanta. The building was built in 1968 and was formerly used as a place of worship before being converted into 22 condos. Perhaps best of all, Providence on Ponce remains nearby both the Eastside Beltline Trail and Freedom Trail.
Don't miss out on your dream home at Providence on Ponce. Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new home (that matches your criteria) is listed in the MLS.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
Listing information last updated on January 26, 2022 at 6:15 PM EST.
Providence on Ponce Information
- Some of the units at Providence on Ponce are two-story condos with 22ft ceilings.
- Units feature hardwood flooring, private patios, gourmet kitchen, and oversized windows.
- Residents have access to off-street parking in a gated lot as well as storage units.
- Community amenities include a residents-only courtyard, rooftop deck with panoramic views, and guest parking.
- Providence on Ponce is walking distance to other top intown neighborhoods like Virginia-Highland and Old Fourth Ward.
Address: 985 Ponce De Leon Avenue NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306
Elementary: Springdale Park
Providence on Ponce Realtors®
Are you looking for a condo in the Atlanta area? Our real estate team are LOCAL experts and can answer your questions about Providence on Ponce or any other condo development in the area.
Alternatively, if you’re thinking of selling your condo at Providence on Ponce our listing agents are able to provide a list of recently sold properties and up-to-date information about the Atlanta real estate market.