Brushworks Lofts for Sale
Search all Brushworks lofts for sale below. Brushworks is a condo community located in Atlanta, GA. Originally built in 1944, the building has since been converted into 20 two-story lofts Units at Brushworks feature a variety of characteristics commonly found in authentic lofts, such as open floor plans, oversized windows, exposed brick walls, and high ceilings.
Don't miss out on your dream home at Brushworks. Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new home (that matches your criteria) is listed in the MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23, 2024 at 11:15 AM EST.
- Units feature 20-foot ceilings on main open an ample amount of natural light due to the oversized windows.
- Community includes access to a residents-only rooftop deck
- Brushworks features a convenient intown destination that is walking or biking distance to the Eastside Beltline Trail and Ponce CIty Market.
- Nearby top intown neighborhoods like Downtown, Inman Park, and Old Fourth Ward.
- Originally owned by the Atlanta Brush Company, the building was converted into lofts in the 1990s.
Address: 19 Hilliard Street SE, Atlanta, Georgia 30312
Are you looking for a condo in the Atlanta area? Our real estate team are LOCAL experts and can answer your questions about Brushworks or any other condo development in the area.
Alternatively, if you’re thinking of selling your condo at Brushworks our listing agents are able to provide a list of recently sold properties and up-to-date information about the Atlanta real estate market.