Highland School Lofts for Sale
Search all Highland School Lofts for sale below. Highland School Lofts is a condo community located in the Poncey-Highland neighborhood of Atlanta. Originally built in 1911 as a schoolhouse, the building has since been converted into 30 lofts. Highland School Lofts feature plenty of characteristics commonly found in authentic lofts, such as soaring ceilings, exposed ductwork, and open floor plans. Best of all, the community is a short walk to Ponce City Market and the Atlanta Beltline.
Don't miss out on your dream home at Highland School Lofts. Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new home (that matches your criteria) is listed in the MLS.
Highland School Lofts Information
- The building is an award-winning adaptive reuse project listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Best of all, it's located in the highly walkable Poncey-Highland neighborhood.
- Units feature two-story lofts with 14-foot ceilings, stainless steel appliances, walk-in closets, original honey oak flooring, and exposed brick walls.
- Highland School Lofts is walking distance to the Atlanta Beltline and a short distance from top intown destinations like Freedom Park, Inman Park, and Virginia-Highland.
- The community also includes an ample amount of dog-friendly green space and a shared fire pit and grilling area. The building is additionally wired for Google Fiber internet service.
- The HOA includes water and gas.
Address: 978 North Avenue NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306
Elementary: Mary Lin
Highland School Realtors®
Are you looking for a condo in the Atlanta area? Our real estate team are LOCAL experts and can answer your questions about Highland School Lofts or any other condo development in the area.
Alternatively, if you’re thinking of selling your condo at Highland School Lofts our listing agents are able to provide a list of recently sold properties and up-to-date information about the Atlanta real estate market.