Healey Building Condos for Sale
Search all Healey Building condos for sale below. The Healey Building is a high-rise condo building located in Downtown Atlanta. Built in 1913, the upper floors within this building were converted into condos in 2001 with the remaining floors being used by businesses. The building's towering height and Gothic Revival exterior creates an indistinguishable New York City feeling. Community amenities include a fitness center, 24-hour concierge, and guest suites.
Don't miss out on your dream unit at Hasting Seed Lofts! Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new home (that matches your criteria) is listed in the MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 25, 2021 at 1:45 PM EST.
Healey Building Information
- A few minutes' walk to Georiga State, CNN Center, State Farm Arena, MARTA Station
- Community amenities include 24-hour onsite concierge, fitness center, and available guest suites
- 8-foot windows create ample natural light
- Listed on the National Registry of Historic Places
- Note: while there are parking decks nearby, there is no dedicated parking deck within the building.
- Lower retail levels have recently undergone a renovation
Address: 57 Forsyth Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Elementary: Centennial Place
High: Booker T. Washington
Healey Building Realtors®
Are you looking for a condo in the Downtown Atlanta area? Our real estate team are LOCAL experts and can answer your questions about Healey Building or any other condo development in the area.
Alternatively, if you’re thinking of selling your Healey Building our listing agents are able to provide a list of recently sold properties and up-to-date information about the Downtown condo real estate market.