Grinnell Lofts for Sale
Search all Grinnell Lofts for sale below. Grinnell Lofts is a mid-rise condo building located in the Inman Park neighborhood of Atlanta. Built in 2008, there are 24 lofts sit on top of a building formerly owned by the Grinnell Company. Units feature oversized bedrooms, high ceilings, gourmet kitchens, and hardwood flooring. Best of all, Grinnell Lofts is located along the Beltline Eastside Trail.
Don't miss out on your dream home at Grinnell Lofts! Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new home (that matches your criteria) is listed in the MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18, 2020 at 10:45 AM PST.
Grinnell Lofts Information
- Historic and boutique loft building.
- Units feature modern touches like custom closet shelving, walk-in showers, separate soaking tub, walk-out balcony, and Bosch appliances.
- Community amenities include rooftop deck with panoramic views, fitness center, and swimming pool.
- The building is wired for Google Fiber.
- The main Restaurant Row in Inman Park is just down the street.
- Nearby top intown destinations such as Ponce City Market, Krog St Market, and Edgewood Avenue.
Address: 200 N Highland Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia 30307
Grinnell Lofts Realtors®
Are you looking for a loft in the Inman Park area? Our real estate team are LOCAL experts and can answer your questions about Grinnell Lofts or any other loft development in the area.
Alternatively, if you’re thinking of selling your loft at Grinnell Lofts our listing agents are able to provide a list of recently sold properties and up-to-date information about the Inman Park real estate market.