Greenwood Lofts for Sale
Search all Greenwood Lofts for sale below. Greenwood Lofts is a mid-rise condo building located in the Virginia Highland neighborhood of Atlanta. Built in 2004, there are a total of 33 lofts located directly on the Beltline Eastside Trail. Units feature a variety of characteristics commonly found with lofts, including open floor plans, acid stained concrete flooring, and high ceilings. Living directly on the Beltline allows residents easy access to top intown destinations like Ponce City Market and Piedmont Park.
Don't miss out on your dream home at Greenwood Lofts. Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new home (that matches your criteria) is listed in the MLS.
Listing information last updated on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 4:22 AM.
Greenwood Lofts Information
- 2-story lofts with 20ft ceilings in the living area
- For reference, it's located along the stretch of the Beltline between Piedmont Park and Ponce City Market.
- Gated and deed parking spaces.
- Units include a large and covered balcony, some of which directly overlook the Beltline.
- Kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and is open to the family room
- Nearby attractions: Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Midtown Cinema
Address: 680 Greenwood Avenue NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306
Elementary: Springdale Park
Greenwood Lofts Realtors®
Are you looking for a loft in the Virginia Highland area? Our real estate team are LOCAL experts and can answer your questions about Greenwood Lofts or any other loft development in the area.
Alternatively, if you’re thinking of selling your loft at Greenwood Lofts our listing agents are able to provide a list of recently sold properties and up-to-date information about the Virginia Highland real estate market.