Brickworks Condos for Sale
Search all Brickworks condos for sale below. Brickworks is a condo community located in the Inman Park neighborhood of Atlanta. Built in 2002, there are a total of 52 condos, lofts, and townhomes within the community. The community is adjacent to the Beltline, allowing residents easy access to Old Fourth Ward and Midtown. Residents of Brickworks additionally have access to a residents-only swimming pool.
Don't miss out on your dream Brickworks condominium! Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new home (that matches your criteria) is listed in the MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 28, 2020 at 3:30 PM EST.
- Loft-style units have exposed brick, ductwork and 12' ceilings.
- Condos include large patios with storage closet, laundry area, stainless steel appliances, granite counters.
- Townhomes are two-story and feature private patios, hardwood flooring, and Juliet balconies.
- Assigned parking spaces are offered to residents.
- Walking distance to nearby dining, shops, and Krog St. Market.
Address: 600 Brickworks Circle, Atlanta, Georgia 30307
Elementary: Mary Lin
Are you looking for a condo in the Inman Park area? Our real estate team are LOCAL experts and can answer your questions about Brickworks condominiums or any other condo development in the area.
Alternatively, if you’re thinking of selling your condo at Brickworks condominiums our listing agents are able to provide a list of recently sold properties and up-to-date information about the Inman Park condo real estate market.