1010 Midtown Condos for Sale
Search all 1010 Midtown condos for sale below. 1010 Midtown is 35-story high-rise condominium building located in Midtown, Atlanta. Built in 2008, there are a total of 425 condo units located at the corner of 12th Street & Peachtree Street. 1010 Midtown is perhaps best known for the building’s unique architectural style as well as luxury amenities. It’s also located in the heart of Midtown and within one block to Piedmont Park.
Don't miss out on your dream 1010 Midtown condo! Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new condo (that matches your criteria) is listed in the MLS.
Listing information last updated on Monday, September 16, 2019 at 4:22 AM.
1010 Midtown Information
Perhaps the most stunning feature of 1010 Midtown is that the building aligns with the curvature of Peachtree Street. This creates a truly striking exterior look and reminds many of the dazzling highrises in Miami, Florida.
Living at 1010 Midtown means you’re within walking distance to over 80 restaurants and plenty of entertainment destinations like the Fox Theatre. Additionally, you’re just a block away from Piedmont Park and the Botanical Garden.
Below are the estimated HOA fees as well as a complete breakdown of the different floor plans and square footage offered. Please keep in mind that the HOA fees are calculated by square footage and are merely estimates.
|Bed||Bath||Square Feet||HOA Fee|
|1||1||768 - 1,271||$341|
|2||2||879 - 1,745||$472|
|3||3||1,745 - 3,013||$630|
Heads up, investors! There are HOA rental restrictions in place at 1010 Midtown. This means that you may be prevented from purchasing and renting a unit out. Feel free to reach out to us and we can help review what options are available.
Address: 1080 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
HOA Fees Include
- 24-hour concierge
- Maintenance of interior and exterior
- On-site security
- 24-hour full-service concierge staff
- State of the art fitness center
- Spacious club room with indoor/outdoor entertaining areas
- Rooftop pool with skyline views
- Skylounge with outdoor grilling area
- Grassy “sky garden” located on the 8th floor
- Assigned parking spaces
Floor Plan Amenities
- 10-ft ceilings with expansion floor-to-ceiling windows
- Large outdoor balconies with sweeping views
- Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops in kitchen and bath
- Wide plank hardwood flooring throughout the living, dining, and kitchen areas
- Walk-in closets
- Piedmont Park (0.2 miles)
- Atlanta Botanical Garden (0.3 miles)
- Ponce City Market/Skyline Park (1.3 miles)
- World of Coca-Cola (1.5 miles)
- Elementary: Morningside
- Middle: Inman
- High: Grady