Mayfair Tower Condos for Sale
Search all Mayfair Tower condos for sale below. The Mayfair Tower is a 26-story high-rise condo building located in the Midtown neighborhood of Atlanta. Built in 1992, the building was once an apartment building that has since been converted to 319 condominium units. Mayfair Tower is not to be confused with the Mayfair Renaissance, which is located just next to Mayfair Tower. One of the most memorable aspects of the building is its regal and elegant exterior.
Don't miss out on your dream Mayfair Tower condo! Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new home (that matches your criteria) hits the MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 16, 2021 at 12:45 AM EST.
Mayfair Tower Information
Address: 199 14th Street NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Below you'll find a chart demonstrating the different bedroom and bathroom combinations offered by Mayfair Tower, as well as the estimated monthly HOA fees. Please keep in mind that your exact HOA fees will depend on your unit's square footage.
|Bed||Bath||Square Feet||HOA Fee|
|1||1||533 - 837||$360|
|2||2||919 - 1,331||$500|
One of the attractive features of this building is that there are no rental caps in place. This is quite rare for Midtown and allows investors to freely rent out any units they purchase.
HOA fees include
- 24-hour concierge
- Maintenance of grounds & exterior
- On-site security
- Fitness center
- 24-hour concierge
- Garden areas
- Gated parking with assigned parking space
Floor plan amenities
- Step-out private balcony
- Stainless steel appliances
- Some loft features (high ceilings, concrete pillars)
- Large windows
- Views may include Buckhead skyline, Midtown skyline, Ansley Park,
- Piedmont Park (0.2 miles)
- Colony Square (0.2 miles)
- Woodruff Arts Center (0.4 miles)
- High Museum of Art (0.5 miles)
- MARTA Midtown Transit Station (0.6 miles)
- Elementary: Springdale Park
- Middle: Inman
- High: Grady