Central Park Lofts for Sale
Search all Central Park Lofts for sale below. Central Park Lofts is a high-rise condo building located in the Old Fourth Ward neighborhood of Atlanta. Built in 2002, there are a total of 35 units within the complex. Units feature many of the characteristics commonly associated with lofts, including exposed brick, exposed ductwork, soaring ceilings, and floor-to-ceiling windows. Best of all, the complex is walking distance to Ponce City Market and the Beltline.
Don't miss out on your dream home at Central Park Lofts! Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new home (that matches your criteria) is listed in the MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3, 2020 at 11:30 AM EST.
Central Park Lofts Information
- Kitchens include quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Ample natural light with city views
- Master suite includes a large jetted tub and a separate tower
- Units include a private balcony
- Assigned parking spaces
- Walking distance to the Fox Theatre and Piedmont Park
- Community amenities include a fitness center with sauna
- HOA fees include gas, trash, and maintenance of interior & exterior common areas
Address: 395 Central Park Place NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30312
Central Park Lofts Realtors®
Are you looking for a loft in the Old Fourth Ward area? Our real estate team are LOCAL experts and can answer your questions about Central Park Lofts or any other loft development in the area.
Alternatively, if you’re thinking of selling your loft at Central Park Lofts our listing agents are able to provide a list of recently sold properties and up-to-date information about the Old Fourth Ward real estate market.