NuGrape Lofts for Sale
Search all NuGrape Lofts for sale below. NuGrape Lofts is a mid-rise condo building located in the Old Fourth Ward neighborhood of Atlanta. Originally constructed in 1936, the building has since been converted into 22 lofts in 2003. NuGrape Lofts is a historic building listed on the National Registry of Historic Places and features private access to the Beltline Eastside Trail. Units feature common characteristics found in authentic lofts, such as exposed ductwork, oversized windows, and high ceilings.
Don't miss out on your dream home at NuGrape Lofts! Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new home (that matches your criteria) is listed in the MLS.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
Listing information last updated on June 30, 2022 at 3:45 AM EST.
NuGrape Lofts Information
- The building includes direct Beltline access for residents to use.
- Walking distance to top Old Fourth Ward destinations like Ponce City Market, Krog Street Market, and Inman Park.
- Units feature high ceilings throughout, hardwood flooring throughout, kitchen island, and stainless steel appliances.
- Residents have access to private and gated off-street parking.
- There is a private rooftop deck available for residents.
- Steps from top Old Fourth Ward nightlife include Bantam Pub and Venkman's.
- There are one and two-story lofts at NuGrape.
- The building was the former headquarters of the National NuGrape Company up until 1971.
Address: 794 Ralph McGill Boulevard, Atlanta, Georgia 30312
NuGrape Lofts Realtors®
Are you looking for a loft in the Old Fourth Ward area? Our real estate team are LOCAL experts and can answer your questions about NuGrape Lofts or any other loft development in the area.
Alternatively, if you’re thinking of selling your loft at NuGrape Lofts our listing agents are able to provide a list of recently sold properties and up-to-date information about the Old Fourth Ward real estate market.