Studioplex Lofts for Sale
Search all Studioplex lofts for sale below. Studioplex is a mid-rise condo building located in the Old Fourth Ward neighborhood of Atlanta. Originally constructed in 1925, the building has since been converted into 102 authentic lofts. Units feature common characteristics found with authentic lofts, including stained concrete floors, brick walls, and 12' ceilings. Residents also appreciate that Studioplex is located along the Beltline Eastside Trail.
Don't miss out on your dream home at Studioplex! Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new home (that matches your criteria) is listed in the MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19, 2020 at 11:45 PM PST.
Studioplex Lofts Information
- Converted around 2010 into authentic live-work lofts.
- Filled with a variety of industrial touches: soaring ceilings, exposed beams, polished concrete flooring, and exposed brick
- Up to 18-foot ceilings
- Community amenities include a fitness center, rooftop deck, and clubhouse.
- There are granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
- Convenient location to Old Fourth Ward, Krog St. Market, and Inman Park.
- Direct access to the Beltline.
Address: 659 Auburn Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia 30312
Are you looking for a loft in the Old Fourth Ward area? Our real estate team are LOCAL experts and can answer your questions about Studioplex Lofts or any other loft development in the area.
Alternatively, if you’re thinking of selling your loft at Studioplex Lofts our listing agents are able to provide a list of recently sold properties and up-to-date information about the Old Fourth Ward real estate market.