Barrett Creek Homes for Sale
Search all Barrett Creek homes for sale below. Barrett Creek is a subdivision that consists of both single-family houses and townhomes. All homes in the community were built from 1999-2005. Barrett Creek is conveniently located close to a variety of shops and restaurants as well as Town Center Mall.
Don't miss out on your dream home at Barrett Creek! Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new home (that matches your criteria) is listed in the MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 24, 2020 at 6:45 AM PST.
Barrett Creek Information
- Barrett Creek is a collection of both single-family homes and townhomes.
- Townhomes offer three and four-bedroom floor plans with hardwood floors and two-car garages.
- The single-family residences feature high ceilings, ample natural light, fireplaces, hardwood floors, and dual vanities.
- Barrett Creek is located in a convenient location that allows easy access to shopping, highways, recreation, and schools.
- Community amenities include a swimming pool, tennis court, walking trails, and a lake.
Address: Creekway Ct, Marietta, GA 30066
Elementary: Bells Ferry
Barrett Creek Realtors®
Are you looking for a home in the Marietta area? Our real estate team are LOCAL experts and can answer your questions about Barrett Creek or any other subdivision in the area.
Alternatively, if you’re thinking of selling your Barrett Creek home, our listing agents are able to provide a list of recently sold properties and up-to-date information about the Marietta real estate market.